To all Local 4304 members,
Please see below the agenda for today’s General Membership Meeting being held on Zoom. If you wish to attend and haven’t already done so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP so your name is on the RSVP list BEFORE the meeting begins.
General Meeting Minutes, Pre-Submitted Committee Reports, Financial Reports and Executive Meeting Minutes for today’s meeting will be linked in the Zoom chat as the agenda items progress. However, please make every effort to download these materials in advance from the union website and review them before the meeting if at all possible since not all devices can access the Zoom chat links and so the meeting business can progress more quickly.
FOR THE SEPTEMBER GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2020 AT 11:00AM & 7:30PM
VIA ZOOM ONLINE CONFERENCING AT https://zoom.us/j/5680262113
OPENING OF MEETING
1) Call to Order
2) Roll Call of Presiding Officers
READING OF THE AGENDA
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
1) General Membership Meeting Minutes from June 24, 2020 to be approved
1) President’s Report
2) Vice-President’s Report
3) Unit Chairperson’s Report
4) Committee Reports submitted in advance of meeting
5) Any other reports from the floor?
1) Financial Report for the month of June 2020 to be approved
2) Financial Report for the month of July 2020 to be approved
3) Financial Report for the month of August 2020 to be approved
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) NONE THIS MONTH
ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from June 9, 2020 to be accepted
2) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from July 7, 2020 to be accepted
1) Motion to donate $1K to groups that have supported GRT drivers during the pandemic.
2) Motion to donate $1K to Rainbow Camp.3) Motion to hold meetings in July and August 2020
4) Motion to continue to hold Zoom meetings until gatherings of 100 are permitted in Ontario
1) Meeting By-Law Change Discussion – Ken Vogelpohl
2) Any new business from the floor?
GOOD AND WELFARE
1) Is there any good and welfare? Does any member know of another member in need?
CLOSING OF MEETING