FOR THE SEPTEMBER GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2019 AT 11:00AM & 7:30PM
UNIFOR UNION HALL, 600 WABANAKI DRIVE, KITCHENER
OPENING OF MEETING
1) Call to Order.
2) Roll Call of Presiding Officers.
READING OF AGENDA
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
1) General Membership Meeting Minutes from June 19, 2019 to be approved
1) President’s Report
2) Vice-President’s Report
3) Unit Chairperson’s Report
4) Any other reports submitted in advance are projected on overhead for information
5) Any other reports from the floor?
1) Financial Report for month of June 2019 to be approved
2) Financial Report for month of July 2019 to be approved
3) Financial Report for month of August 2019 to be approved
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
– None this month
ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from June 4, 2019 to be accepted.
1) MOTION FROM JUNE: That the Local make the printer at Strasburg accessible to our members to print work-related material.
2) PROPOSED BY-LAW OVERHAUL: Reporting/Q&A Session (Note: Vote on proposed By-Laws is in October). PLEASE REVIEW THE PROPOSED BY-LAW AMENDMENTS ONLINE AT: http://bit.ly/4304By-Laws
1) Appeal to send grievance to arbitration – Donna Ricciuto
2) Any other new business from the floor?
GOOD AND WELFARE
1) Is there any good and welfare? Does any member know of another member in need?
CLOSING OF MEETING
Reports from Committees: Committees should submit WRITTEN reports, as required by the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, to email@example.com no later than Monday, September 16, 2019, so they may be posted online, and projected on the overhead, for the membership attending the General Membership Meeting.
Attendance Reminder for Local 4304 Representatives: In accordance with the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, all Officers, Committee Chairpersons and Chief Stewards are required to attend at least 2 out of every 3 General Membership Meetings unless proper regrets are given to, and approved by, the Executive Board.