FOR THE NOVEMBER GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2018 AT 11:00AM & 7:30PM
UNIFOR UNION HALL, 600 WABANAKI DRIVE, KITCHENER
OPENING OF MEETING
READING OF AGENDA
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
1) General Membership Meeting Minutes from October 17, 2018 to be approved
1) President’s Report
2) Vice-President’s Report
3) Unit Chairperson’s Report
4) Any other reports submitted in advance are provided for information
5) Any other reports from the floor?
1) Financial Report for month of October 2018 to be approved
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) – None this month –
ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from October 2, 2018, 2018 provided for information
2) DRAFT Executive Board Meeting Minutes from November 6, 2018 provided for information
1) Notice of Motion from October: Amend By-Law 6.2 to lower quorum from 25 to 15 members.
2) Notice of Motion from October: Change vacation selection process for members at GRT.
3) Notice of Motion from October: Appeal to send Dawn Grover’s grievance to arbitration.
4) Union-provided Human Rights representation.
1) After shift waiting for relief operator that is late at GRT – Richard Fondacaro
2) Any other new business from the floor?
GOOD AND WELFARE
1) Is there any good and welfare? Does any member know of another member in need?
CLOSING OF MEETING
Reports from Committees: Committees should submit WRITTEN reports, as required by the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, November 20, 2018 so they may be distributed to the members attending the General Membership Meeting.
Attendance Reminder for Local 4304 Representatives: In accordance with the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, all Officers, Committee Chairpersons and Chief Stewards are required to attend at least 2 out of every 3 General Membership Meetings unless proper regrets are given to, and approved by, the Executive Board.