FOR THE MARCH GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 2019 AT 11:00AM & 7:30PM
UNIFOR UNION HALL, 600 WABANAKI DRIVE, KITCHENER
OPENING OF MEETING
1) Call to Order.
2) Roll Call of Presiding Officers.
READING OF AGENDA
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
1) General Membership Meeting Minutes from February 20, 2019 to be approved
1) President’s Report
2) Vice-President’s Report
3) Unit Chairperson’s Report
4) Any other reports submitted in advance are provided for information
5) Any other reports from the floor?
1) Financial Report for month of February 2019 to be approved
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) Motion to limit Good and Welfare payments to members in need to once every 12 months.
ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from February 5, 2019 to be accepted.
2) DRAFT Executive Board Meeting Minutes from March 5, 2019 provided for information.
1) Motion to abolish the uXpress newsletter.
1) Any other new business from the floor?
GOOD AND WELFARE
1) Is there any good and welfare? Does any member know of another member in need?
CLOSING OF MEETING
Reports from Committees: Committees should submit WRITTEN reports, as required by the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, March 19, 2019 so they may be distributed to the members attending the General Membership Meeting.
Attendance Reminder for Local 4304 Representatives: In accordance with the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, all Officers, Committee Chairpersons and Chief Stewards are required to attend at least 2 out of every 3 General Membership Meetings unless proper regrets are given to, and approved by, the Executive Board.