FOR THE FEBRUARY GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2020 AT 11:00AM & 7:30PM
UNIFOR UNION HALL, 600 WABANAKI DRIVE, KITCHENER
OPENING OF MEETING
1) Call to Order
2) Roll Call of Presiding Officers
READING OF THE AGENDA
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
1) General Membership Meeting Minutes from November 20, 2019 to be approved
1) President’s Report
2) Vice-President’s Report
3) Unit Chairperson’s Report
4) Committee Reports submitted in advance of meeting
5) Any other reports from the floor?
1) Financial Report for the month of November 2019 to be approved
2) Financial Report for the month of December 2019 to be approved
3) Financial Report for the month of January 2020 to be approved
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) NONE THIS MONTH
ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from October 1, 2019 to be accepted
2) Executive Board Record of Business from November 9, 2019 to be accepted
3) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from December 3, 2019 to be accepted
4) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from January 7, 2020 to be accepted
1) NONE THIS MONTH
1) Motion to require a 48 hour member review period of tentative collective agreements prior to membership ratification voting – Aaron Rolson (FROM CANCELLED JANUARY MEETING)
2) Proposal to create a committee to review other transit collective agreements and other Region of Waterloo collective agreements – Aaron Rolson (FROM CANCELLED JANUARY MEETING)
3) Any new business from the floor?
GOOD AND WELFARE
1) Is there any good and welfare? Does any member know of another member in need?
CLOSING OF MEETING
Reports from Committees: Committees should submit WRITTEN reports, as required by the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, to email@example.com no later than Monday, February 17, 2020, so they may be posted online for the membership attending the General Membership Meeting.
Attendance Reminder for Local 4304 Representatives: In accordance with the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, all Officers, Committee Chairpersons and Chief Stewards are required to attend at least 2 out of every 3 General Membership Meetings unless proper regrets are given to, and approved by, the Executive Board.