FOR THE DECEMBER GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 19, 2018 AT 11:00AM & 7:30PM
UNIFOR UNION HALL, 600 WABANAKI DRIVE, KITCHENER
OPENING OF MEETING
READING OF AGENDA
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
1) General Membership Meeting Minutes from November 21, 2018 to be approved
1) President’s Report
2) Vice-President’s Report
3) Unit Chairperson’s Report
4) Any other reports submitted in advance are provided for information
5) Any other reports from the floor?
1) Financial Report for month of November 2018 to be approved
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) – None this month –
ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from November 6, 2018 to be accepted
2) Executive Board Record of Business from November 28, 2018 to be accepted
3) DRAFT Executive Board Meeting Minutes from December 4, 2018 provided for information
1) Notice of Motion from November: Member to not be paid for stat holidays by union if already paid by the employer.
2) Final discussion regarding motion to require President’s attendance at the GRT Strasburg Garage union office being ruled Out of Order.
1) Proposal to have Local 4304 assume management of the ‘Unifor Local 4304 – Members Forum’ Facebook group – Rob McNall
2) Any other new business from the floor?
GOOD AND WELFARE
1) Is there any good and welfare? Does any member know of another member in need?
CLOSING OF MEETING
Reports from Committees: Committees should submit WRITTEN reports, as required by the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, December 18, 2018 so they may be distributed to the members attending the General Membership Meeting.
Attendance Reminder for Local 4304 Representatives: In accordance with the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, all Officers, Committee Chairpersons and Chief Stewards are required to attend at least 2 out of every 3 General Membership Meetings unless proper regrets are given to, and approved by, the Executive Board.