MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA FOR THE NOVEMBER GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17, 2021
AT 11:00AM & 7:30PM
VIA ZOOM ONLINE
OPENING OF MEETING
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call of Presiding Officers
READING OF THE AGENDA
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
- General Membership Meeting Minutes from October 20, 2021 to be approved
- President’s Report
- Vice-President’s Report
- Unit Chairperson’s Report
- Committee Reports submitted in advance of meeting
- Any other reports from the floor?
1. Financial Report for the month of October 2021 to be approved.
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
NONE THIS MONTH
ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes from October 5, 2021 to be accepted
MOTION: To assign work to an operator who fail to make their choices on bidweb by way of a standardized procedure.
MOTION WITHDRAWN BY KEN HICKNELL
Barb Newman presented 2 Motions at the very end of the October Meeting to be added to unfinished business for the November Meeting.
The first motion is a Monthly Cell Phone Allowance for all Stewards.
The second motion is to move the time of the evening meeting to either 6:30 p.m. or 7:00 p.m
- Any new business from the floor?
GOOD AND WELFARE
- Is there any good and welfare? Does any member know of another member in need?
CLOSING OF MEETING
Reports from Committees: Committees should submit WRITTEN reports, as required by the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, November 15, 2021, so they may be posted online for the membership attending the General Membership Meeting.
Attendance Reminder for Local 4304 Representatives: In accordance with the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, all Officers, Committee Chairpersons and Chief Stewards are required to attend at least 2 out of every 3 General Membership Meetings unless proper regrets are given to, and approved by, the Executive Board.