FOR THE OCTOBER GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2021
AT 11:00AM & 7:30PM
VIA ZOOM ONLINE & IN-PERSON
OPENING OF MEETING
- Call to Order
- Roll Call of Presiding Officers
READING OF THE AGENDA
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
- General Membership Meeting Minutes from August 18, 2021 to be approved
- General Membership Meeting Minutes from September 15, 2021 to be approved
- President’s Report
- Vice-President’s Report
- Unit Chairperson’s Report
- Committee Reports submitted in advance of meeting
- Any other reports from the floor?
- Financial Report for the month of August 2021 to be approved
- Financial Report for the month of September 2021 to be approved
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
NONE THIS MONTH
ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes from August 3, 2021 to be accepted
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes from September 7, 2021 to be accepted
NONE THIS MONTH
- Bring forward a notice of motion: To change how operators sign for Vacation – Micahel Guil
- Bring forward a notice of motion: To assign work to an operator who fail to make their choices on bidweb by way of a standardized procedure – Ken Hicknell
- Any new business from the floor?
GOOD AND WELFARE
- Is there any good and welfare? Does any member know of another member in need?
CLOSING OF MEETING
Reports from Committees: Committees should submit WRITTEN reports, as required by the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, to email@example.com no later than Monday, October 18, 2021, so they may be posted online for the membership attending the General Membership Meeting.
Attendance Reminder for Local 4304 Representatives: In accordance with the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, all Officers, Committee Chairpersons and Chief Stewards are required to attend at least 2 out of every 3 General Membership Meetings unless proper regrets are given to, and approved by, the Executive Board.