FOR THE JANUARY GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2019 AT 11:00AM & 7:30PM
UNIFOR UNION HALL, 600 WABANAKI DRIVE, KITCHENER
OPENING OF MEETING
READING OF AGENDA
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
1) General Membership Meeting Minutes from December 19, 2018 to be approved
1) President’s Report
2) Vice-President’s Report
3) Unit Chairperson’s Report
4) Any other reports submitted in advance are provided for information
5) Any other reports from the floor?
1) Financial Report for month of December 2018 to be approved
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) Motion to immediately implement online voting system originally approved for 2020.
2) Motion to send Terri Kepic to Pride Course and Pride Conference in May.
ACTIONS TAKEN BY THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
1) Executive Board Meeting Minutes from December 4, 2018 to be accepted
3) DRAFT Executive Board Meeting Minutes from January 8, 2019 provided for information
1) – None this month –
1) Appeal to send Janet Jacobs grievance to arbitration.
2) Any other new business from the floor?
GOOD AND WELFARE
1) Is there any good and welfare? Does any member know of another member in need?
CLOSING OF MEETING
Reports from Committees: Committees should submit WRITTEN reports, as required by the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, January 15, 2019 so they may be distributed to the members attending the General Membership Meeting.
Attendance Reminder for Local 4304 Representatives: In accordance with the Unifor Local 4304 By-Laws, all Officers, Committee Chairpersons and Chief Stewards are required to attend at least 2 out of every 3 General Membership Meetings unless proper regrets are given to, and approved by, the Executive Board.