The latest of the uXpress, the official newsletter of Unifor Local 4304 is now available online at http://www.unifor4304.org under ‘Your Union > Newsletter’ (login is required) and in print. Get your copy of the uXpress today!
This special ‘Election Guide’ edition of the uXpress gives you everything you need to know about the upcoming union elections. All union positions are open this year for the nomination of dedicated members of Local 4304, from both bargaining units, willing to serve the membership for the next 3-year term.
- Nominations currently remain open for Executive Board positions, but close this Wednesday (April 18th) at 7:30PM (the beginning of the evening General Membership Meeting).
- Nominations will open for Stewards and Committees this Wednesday (April 18th) and will close on Wednesday, May 16th.
- Election Day for Executive Board positions is May 16th.
- Election Day for Stewards and Committees is June 20th.
- Online voting will be available for members at Great Canadian Holidays & Coaches. Paper ballot voting will be available for members at Grand River Transit with polling stations and times to be posted before election day.
If you feel you are dedicated and ready to serve your union, or know someone else in the union who is, submit your nomination to Sonya Taha, the Recording Secretary at email@example.com before the close of nominations.
For questions about the elections, the Unifor Local 4304 Election Committee is here to serve you! To contact the Elections Committee send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.